Friday, December 02, 2005

..im coming back..:P

suuuuureeeeeeeeee!! im coming baaaack!!
but the change is not complete yet :D
..well..we are always in changing..

i arrived on saturday morning, after be at the hospital for 2 days..

and 4 hours of surgery..
and u know wot??
i was happy there :D..
well..i can be happy anywhere...

my recuperation is really fast..

all my friends are praying for me..
and im really happy also cause this..
when you have problems
you know who r your true friends...
and from the midlle of year to the end..
it was so hard to me..but a dreamer is a dreamer..
and he/she will always believe that everything is gonna be allright.....
thas y my friends said that where i am..
nothing can be wrong.. :D

but i dont hav any power...God has....

and when i am down..when i think that im lost
(ya..sometimes i think like that as well!!)..
He brings me many good surprises..

hmmm...im so lucky!! ;)

Solar and lunar eclipse 2023

Eclipse solar / IgorZh - Shutterstock October brings two eclipses: an annular solar one on the 14th and a partial lunar one on the 28th. An...