Thursday, November 24, 2005

..count down..november 24!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!











well..finally is the day..tomorrow!! :o wow! :o btw..im not afraid really.. im incredible happy and excited!! many things happened this year..and ill be back with a good health again..

thanks a lot to all my paki friends!!
i received a lot of virtual cards wishing me good lucky..dear kook..dear bunny..dear qambi (or bambi?? :D)..dear sheXad..thanks a lot :) i really lov u buddies!!


and my brazilian friends..well..a so good friend..luciana..she is always worried abt me..like a good sis..she understands when i close myself like a shell..because when i do that its not because i dont like my frineds,.,its just time to put some things in order inside or outside of me..

well..im sleepy..but im figthing against it..in a few hours..it will be done...i have to go now..

but..

ill be back :)

c ya later aligator ;)

.

.

.


Solar and lunar eclipse 2023

Eclipse solar / IgorZh - Shutterstock October brings two eclipses: an annular solar one on the 14th and a partial lunar one on the 28th. An...