Tuesday, March 22, 2005

..nothing better to do..read it :D..just copying and pasting..hehe

Kool (!) Insults..( and replies )..

1. Any similarity between you and a human is purely coincidental!
(how do u know that?? own experience??)

2. Are you always so stupid or is today a special occasion?
(no..it is just happens when i am with u..)

3. As an outsider, what do you think of the human race?
(hey..are u trying to be funny??)

4. I'd like to kick you in the teeth, but why should I improve your looks?
(kick his teeth..and say..but i can improve urs..hehe)

5. At least there's one thing good about your body. It isn't as ugly as your face!
(well..if my face is ugly..u need to reborn again!!)

6. Brains aren't everything. In fact, in your case they're nothing
(yaa..and today im worst!!..and kick his teeth again..hehehe)

7. Careful now, don't let your brains go to your head!
(why?? are u gonna say somethign inteligent now??)

8. I like you. People say I've no taste, but I like you.
(same here..)

9. Did your parents ever ask you to run away from home?
(sometimes..hehe..im a misunderstanble as u..)

10. If I had a face like yours. I'd sue my parents!
(wow..i thought is already happened to u!!:p)

11. Don't feel bad. A lot of people have no talent!
(as u with ur not funny words.. :P)

12. Don't get insulted, but is your job devoted to spreading ignorance?
(humm..i think so..they want to substitute me for u..)

13. Keep talking, someday you'll say something intelligent!
(and u?? when are u gonna start??)

14. Don't you love nature, despite what it did to you?
(wow..i can see u are so decepcionate with nature..)

15. Don't think, it may sprain your brain!
(well..at least i hav brain!!)

16. Fellows like you don't grow from trees; they swing from them.
(u are so worry abt who i am..dont u hav anything better to do??)

17. He has a mechanical mind. Too bad he forgot to wind it up this morning.
(not funny!! i can do better than u..)

18. He has a mind like a steel trap-always closed!
(closed just for u..)

19. You are a man of the world-and you know what sad shape the world is in.
(look at ur mirror..)

20. He is always lost in thought-it's unfamiliar territory.
(well..at least i think..)

21. He is dark and handsome. When it's dark, he's handsome.
(ow..come on..do something better..!!)

22. He is known as a miracle comic... if he's funny, it's a miracle!
(ow..and u are mr bean..)

23. He is listed in Who's Who as What's That?
(u dont need to reply that..just smile with ur superior smile..)

24. He is living proof that man can live without a brain!
(ahan..and u are a living proof that an irracional animal can talk!!)

25. He is so short, when it rains he is always the last one to know.
(just reply if u are not tall..hehe)

26. He is the kind of a man that you would use as a blue print to build an idiot.
(kick his teeth again!!)

27. How come you're here? I thought the zoo is close dat night!
(no..i just picked ur mom up there..)

28. How did you get here? Did someone leave your cage open?
(yes..thas y im so happy that i wont to kick ur teeth again..hehe)

29. How much refund do you expect on your head now that it's empty.
(enough to kick ur teeth again.. - and kick his teeth again..ahan..u like to do that!!)

30. How would you like to feel the way you look?
(i feel so kool!! i think u need to worry abt that!! not meee..ahaha)

31. Hi! I'm a human being! What are you?
(im ur creator :P)

32. I can't talk to you right now; tell me, where will you be in the next 10 years?
(far away from u..im sure!! this stupidness u hav can make me sick..)

33. I don't want you to turn the other cheek; it's just as ugly.
(as urs..)

34. I don't know who you are, but whatever you are, I'm sure everyone will agree with me.
(not funny :p..i can do better..)

35. I don't know what makes you so stupid, but it really works.
(dont know?? you are my inspiration honey..)

36. I could make a monkey out of you, but why should I take all the credit?
(i dont know..the stupid here is you..not me..just u can answer that stupid thing..)

37. I can't seem to remember your name, and please don't help me!
(better forget..my mom took a lot of time choosing my name to a guy like u pronounce it..)

38. I don't even like the people you're trying to imitate, if you are at all.
(hey..just forget me!!)

39. I know you were born silly, but why did you have a relapse?
(because i cant see u without to feel like that..)

40. I know you're a self-made man. It's nice of you to take the blame!
(well..at least i made myself..in ur case..nobody knows..)

41. I know you're not as stupid as you look. Nobody could be!
(same to u buddy..)

42. I've seen people like you, but I had to pay admission!
(talent is free..)

43. Why are you so stupid today? Anyway, I think that's very typical of you.
(as i said..u are my inspiration..always..)

44. Do u practice being this ugly?
(not so usually as u!!)

well..i could do better but..im so tired..i hav a lot of things to do..and so much work..haha
if u hav any suggestions..write here in the comments..ill apreciate that.. :)

Solar and lunar eclipse 2023

Eclipse solar / IgorZh - Shutterstock October brings two eclipses: an annular solar one on the 14th and a partial lunar one on the 28th. An...