I was born in a crossfire hurricane,
And i howled at my ma in the driving rain.
But it`s all right, now, in fact it`s a gas.
But it`s all right, i`m jumping jack flash, it`s a gas, gas,gas!
I was raised by a toothless, bearded hag,
I was schooled with a strap right across my back.
But it`s all right, now, in fact it`s a gas.
But it`s all right, i`m jumping jack flash, it`s a gas, gas,gas!
I was drowned, i was washed up and left for dead,
I fell down to my feet and i saw they bled.
I frowned at the crumbs of a crust of bread
I was crowned with a spike right thru my head.
But it's all right, now, in fact it`s a gas.
But it's all right, i'm jumping jack flash, it`s a gas, gas,gas!
Jumping jack flas, it`s a gas
Jumping Jack Flash - The Rolling Stones
Friday, February 03, 2006
Solar and lunar eclipse 2023
Eclipse solar / IgorZh - Shutterstock October brings two eclipses: an annular solar one on the 14th and a partial lunar one on the 28th. An...
-
Im feeling weird since all that happened. It is not just a social or a security problem, is more than that. There is always a battle.. we ca...
-
Ai! Que gri-pe!! Ainda com febre, o corpo dói...mas não consigo ficar parada...rs. Então é comer, deitar e net...deitar, net e comer...net, ...
-
mmmmeeeeoooowwww..im so confortable now..i hav everything i need..im so relax..u are the sun of my beautiful days....... ;) Posted by Hello
-
Hum...não vou falar de pessoas mas sim de malas mesmo...rss Quer coisa mais difícil de fazer do que as malas?? Ih...sempre levo mais coisas ...
-
u came back..ill always lov u..joogiz...
-
Semper crescis Aut decrescis Vita detestabilis Nunc obdurat Et tunc curat Ludo mentis aciem Nunc obdurat Et tunc curat Ludo mentis aciem Ege...