No matter how she wants me
I'm not going nowhere
I'm gonna stick right here, babe
You know how much I care
So don't worry 'bout me baby
'Cause I'm right here at home
Oh baby, oh baby, we got a good thing goin'
You may talk all about me
And scandalize my name
But deep down inside me
I know I'm the only man
So don't worry 'bout me baby
'Cause I'm right here at home
Oh baby, oh baby, we got a good thing goin'
So maybe I knew her
Once upon a time
But that's all in the past babe
Baby let me know you're mine, all mine, all mine
No matter how she wants me
I'm not going nowhere
I'm gonna stick right here, babe
I know how much you care
So don't worry 'bout me baby
'Cause I'm right here at home
Oh baby, oh baby, we got a good thing goin'
Got a good thing goin' babe
We got a good thing goin'
That's what I said
We got a good thing goin'
Got a ?? one for ourselves
Got a thing goin' for ourselves
We got a pretty good thing goin'
Oh Baby (We Got A Good Thing Goin') - The Rolling Stones
Solar and lunar eclipse 2023
Eclipse solar / IgorZh - Shutterstock October brings two eclipses: an annular solar one on the 14th and a partial lunar one on the 28th. An...
-
Im feeling weird since all that happened. It is not just a social or a security problem, is more than that. There is always a battle.. we ca...
-
mmmmeeeeoooowwww..im so confortable now..i hav everything i need..im so relax..u are the sun of my beautiful days....... ;) Posted by Hello
-
Pela manhã, depois de amanhã, bem cedo, viajo outra vez... Chega dessa vidinha provinciana por uns tempos...o mundo fica muito pequeno. Vou ...
-
Hum...não vou falar de pessoas mas sim de malas mesmo...rss Quer coisa mais difícil de fazer do que as malas?? Ih...sempre levo mais coisas ...
-
u came back..ill always lov u..joogiz...