Friday, January 21, 2011


Doesnt matter how much you are hurt, for how long you are suffering or how old you are. Just dont be afraid to get over and start again. Maybe the beginning it is not the same as the last one, but you will find your answer and the best way to keep moving on and get rid of all the negative feelings. So, close your eyes and try to see the magnificent Universe around us. From somewhere this Universe take its strength. So, try to find yours inside of you. It must be there.
Cry, scream, kick, but never give up to find your way to meet yourself.
The way can be long. If you feel alone, walk with me.


"And I just can't keep living this way
So starting today, I'm breaking out of this cage
I'm standing up, Imma face my demons
I'm manning up, Imma hold my ground
I've had enough, now I'm so fed up
Time to put my life back together right now.

I'm not afraid to take a stand
Everybody come take my hand
We'll walk this road together, through the storm
Whatever weather, cold or warm
Just let you know that, you're not alone
Holla if you feel that you've been down the same road"

Not Afraid - by Eminem

*


*


*

Solar and lunar eclipse 2023

Eclipse solar / IgorZh - Shutterstock October brings two eclipses: an annular solar one on the 14th and a partial lunar one on the 28th. An...