Thursday, November 25, 2010

Light

My first real desire to finish with myself was about 1 and 1/2 year ago. I have 2 kids. So I looked for help. To be worst I knew someone who was with me for 1 year and the end was the worst possible. I took a lot of medecines and almost got to the "other side". Waking up after this was awful. I still keep being depressed but Im trying to wake up of this nightmare following the instructions of my doctor. I would like to be a happy person again, being recognized by my smile as I used to be once. None can help us, only ourselves. Hang in there if you are depressed and look for a professional help. It is not a shame. It doesnt mean we are weak but that we are in a weak moment of our lives. A big hug for you and may all light beings lead us to the light again.



Solar and lunar eclipse 2023

Eclipse solar / IgorZh - Shutterstock October brings two eclipses: an annular solar one on the 14th and a partial lunar one on the 28th. An...