My sweet Lady Jane
When I see you again
Your servant am I
And will humbly remain
Just heed this plea my love
On bended knees my love
I pledge myself to
Lady Jane
My dear Lady Anne
I've done what I can
I must take my leave
For promised I am
This play is run my love
Your time has come my love
I've pledged my troth to
Lady Jane
Oh my sweet Marie
I wait at your ease
The sands have run out
For your lady and me
Wedlock is nigh my love
Her station's right my love
Life is secure with
Lady Jane
Lady Jane - The Rollings Stones (Got Live If You Want It!)
Friday, January 27, 2006
Solar and lunar eclipse 2023
Eclipse solar / IgorZh - Shutterstock October brings two eclipses: an annular solar one on the 14th and a partial lunar one on the 28th. An...
-
Im feeling weird since all that happened. It is not just a social or a security problem, is more than that. There is always a battle.. we ca...
-
Ai! Que gri-pe!! Ainda com febre, o corpo dói...mas não consigo ficar parada...rs. Então é comer, deitar e net...deitar, net e comer...net, ...
-
mmmmeeeeoooowwww..im so confortable now..i hav everything i need..im so relax..u are the sun of my beautiful days....... ;) Posted by Hello
-
Hum...não vou falar de pessoas mas sim de malas mesmo...rss Quer coisa mais difícil de fazer do que as malas?? Ih...sempre levo mais coisas ...
-
u came back..ill always lov u..joogiz...
-
Semper crescis Aut decrescis Vita detestabilis Nunc obdurat Et tunc curat Ludo mentis aciem Nunc obdurat Et tunc curat Ludo mentis aciem Ege...