Friday, May 20, 2005

...lullaby...


...

hush my love now don’t you cry..everything will be all right..close your eyes and drift in dream..rest in peaceful sleep...if there’s one thing i hope i showed you..if there’s one thing i hope i showed you..hope i showed you...just give love to all..just give love to all..just give love to all...oh my love..in my arms tight..every day you give me life..as I drift off to your world..will rest in peaceful sleep...i know there’s one thing that you showed me..i know there’s one thing that you showed me..that u showed me..just give love to all..just give love to all..just give love to all..let’s give love to all..let’s give love to all..just give love to all..let's give love to all..just give love to all..let’s give love to all.......................................

http://radio.terra.com.br/includes/internas_albuns/2/2735.html - Lullaby (Creed/Weathered/2001)

Solar and lunar eclipse 2023

Eclipse solar / IgorZh - Shutterstock October brings two eclipses: an annular solar one on the 14th and a partial lunar one on the 28th. An...