I studied in a nun school for all my whole and entire life. I hardly say a bad name and never ever write them. Maybe thats why I like this tune too. If I was a musician I probably would be a traditional pianist. It would be fun relax and say how I really feel sometimes. Anyway, any displays of useless actions makes me feel bored. But music, is always good. Well, mostly.
Monday, January 16, 2012
Solar and lunar eclipse 2023
Eclipse solar / IgorZh - Shutterstock October brings two eclipses: an annular solar one on the 14th and a partial lunar one on the 28th. An...
-
Ai! Que gri-pe!! Ainda com febre, o corpo dói...mas não consigo ficar parada...rs. Então é comer, deitar e net...deitar, net e comer...net, ...
-
Im feeling weird since all that happened. It is not just a social or a security problem, is more than that. There is always a battle.. we ca...
-
u came back..ill always lov u..joogiz...
-
mmmmeeeeoooowwww..im so confortable now..i hav everything i need..im so relax..u are the sun of my beautiful days....... ;) Posted by Hello
-
Semper crescis Aut decrescis Vita detestabilis Nunc obdurat Et tunc curat Ludo mentis aciem Nunc obdurat Et tunc curat Ludo mentis aciem Ege...
-
...