Some people come into your life looking after your light. When they get to take it from you, they leave you. When they cant get to take your light, they follow you waiting for the next opportunity to break you down.
Thursday, July 08, 2010
Solar and lunar eclipse 2023
Eclipse solar / IgorZh - Shutterstock October brings two eclipses: an annular solar one on the 14th and a partial lunar one on the 28th. An...
-
Ai! Que gri-pe!! Ainda com febre, o corpo dói...mas não consigo ficar parada...rs. Então é comer, deitar e net...deitar, net e comer...net, ...
-
u came back..ill always lov u..joogiz...
-
ah...e essa paixão pela vida...cada vez mais forte...os pensamentos estão confusos agora...e mesmo que eu tente não consigo identificá-los.....
-
1,2 million people or almost 2 million? it doesnt matter...it is a historical show!! the biggest one of the Rollings Stones Band history!!! ...
-
I hurt myself today To see if I still feel I focus on the pain The only thing that's real The needle tears a hold The old familiar sting...