And I'd give up forever to touch you'
Cause I know that you feel me somehow
You are the closest to heaven that I'll ever be
And I don't want to go home right now
And all I can taste is this moment
And all I can breathe is your life'
Cause sooner or later it's over
I just don't want to miss you tonight
And I don't want the world to see me'
Cause I don't think that they'd understand
When everything's made to be broken
I just wanted you to know who I am.....
And you can't fight the tears that ain't coming
Or the moment of truth in your lies
When everything feels like the movies
Yeah you bleed just to know you're alive
And I don't want the world to see me'
Cause I don't think that they'd understand
When everything's made to be broken...then........
I dont care if you know who I am.................
iris - goo goo dolls
Sunday, September 11, 2005
Solar and lunar eclipse 2023
Eclipse solar / IgorZh - Shutterstock October brings two eclipses: an annular solar one on the 14th and a partial lunar one on the 28th. An...
-
Ai! Que gri-pe!! Ainda com febre, o corpo dói...mas não consigo ficar parada...rs. Então é comer, deitar e net...deitar, net e comer...net, ...
-
Im feeling weird since all that happened. It is not just a social or a security problem, is more than that. There is always a battle.. we ca...
-
mmmmeeeeoooowwww..im so confortable now..i hav everything i need..im so relax..u are the sun of my beautiful days....... ;) Posted by Hello
-
Não consegui dormir... Deveria ter trazido o gravador. Os pensamentos passam rápido demais... difícil "capturá-los" e colocá-los n...
-
Esse ano definitivamente está cada vez melhor...hahaha... Quando penso que alguma coisa não vai muito bem...algo acontece e tudo se conserta...
-
it is 00:23 am in my town..and im still trying to sing that song..beware of the boys..punjabi mc..even i understand anything of this languag...
-
u came back..ill always lov u..joogiz...