Saturday, April 09, 2005


................................................................................

life is a neverending beggining and ending..nothing can be static..movement its necessary to renew life...life is energy..and energy - as everything alive in this universe - needs to move to create...

in this eternal movement i wanna mention my dear friend Pasha..who always told me the truth in a sweet way..thanx a lot my sweetest buddy..lov u sooo much..in all my movements u are here with me..how special u are..u never ask me nothing..just simple things that a friend ask to another one..but for so many times i asked u so many things..for so many times i went to u so hurted and u always made me smile >:o:<

thats y life is so good..we can find people like u ;)

Posted by Hello

Solar and lunar eclipse 2023

Eclipse solar / IgorZh - Shutterstock October brings two eclipses: an annular solar one on the 14th and a partial lunar one on the 28th. An...